Terms and conditions for services provided by Amril Limited.
1. Amril Limited whose registered office address is 3rd Floor, Queensbury House, 106 Queens Road, BRIGHTON BN1 3XF and whose registered number is 07409071, VAT Registration Number: 995 4794 43
2. “The Client” means the company, organisation or individual instructing Amril Limited to carry out services required.
3. “Services” means any of the activities carried out by Amril Limited on behalf of the Client, these services including but not limited to collection of accounts, tracing absconding debtors, legal services and bespoke credit management assistance. Amril Limited may sometimes require the assistance of agents when providing the above mentioned services.
1. English Law shall govern this agreement and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
3. Debt Recovery
1. Amril Limited has in place professional indemnity insurance and the Client accepts that the liability to the Client shall be limited to the maximum of the sum insured provided always that Amril Limited shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage which may be suffered or incurred as a result of the recovery services provided by the company, the company employees or the company agents (so far as the law allows).
2. Amril Limited maintains a separate Client account with its bankers and undertakes to notify the client as soon as reasonably practicable of any payment received and which requires processing through the Client account.
3. Amril Limited will always endeavour to recover cash or cheques from Client’s debtors made payable to the Client.
4. Any monies received and processed through Amril Limited Clients account will be accounted to the Client as soon as reasonably practicable after such funds have been cleared by way of cheque unless otherwise agreed.
5. Amril Limited reserves the right to charge the Client for any charges incurred for the processing of funds through the Client account, to a charge not exceeding £2.50 + VAT for each transaction.
6. Amril Limited will enforce the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Act (1998) on all outstanding commercial debts unless otherwise agreed (a copy of this act can be found on our website at www.amril.co.uk).
7. Amril Limited reserves the right to terminate the collection of any outstanding debts either prior to the commencement of the collection process or at any time during the collection process.
8. Fees and / or commissions due to Amril Limited will be charged on all accounts collected for the Client, whether in whole or in part, in accordance with the current rates agreed between the Client and Amril Limited and all charges, with the exception of court fees, will be subject to VAT.
4. Clients Liabilities
1. The Client warrants that all debts referred to Amril Limited for collection services are true and valid and the client shall indemnify Amril Limited fully against any liability, howsoever arising, as a result of this not being the case.
2. Where the Client receives any payments directly, credit facilities or the return of the goods, which necessitate the collection of, or the reduction in the value of, an account already placed for collection by Amril Limited to be stopped, full details must be notified immediately by the Client to Amril Limited who will charge the Client the normal fees and or commission payable as if that account had been successfully collected by Amril Limited.
Similarly, where the Client instructs Amril Limited to stop collection of an account for no valid reason other than the legal insolvency, death or any other demise of the debtor acceptable to Amril Limited, then Amril Limited will charge the Client the normal fees and or commission payable as if that account had been successfully collected by Amril Limited. In the event that an all or part of an instruction is confirmed during our chase process as having been previously paid then Amril Limited will charge the Client the normal fees and or commission payable as if that account had been successfully collected.
3. Amril Limited may require additional information from the Client to enable Amril Limited to collect the outstanding debt. Any request for additional information by Amril Limited to the Client should be produced as soon as possible. In the event that the Client has failed to provide such additional information after the expiry of 14 days, Amril Limited reserves the right to re-assign the age of the debt and adjust the commission rate accordingly.
4. In the event that the Client instructs Amril Limited to institute any form of legal action, the Clients will be liable in such cases for all charges, costs, fees and disbursements of whatever nature incurred by or billed to Amril Limited until or unless recovered or where nonrecoverable from the Clients debtor(s) by Amril Limited or any other party acting on behalf of Amril Limited and or the Client. Amril Limited will not be liable for any losses or damages arising out of any incorrect information contained in such legal processes.
5. Prices and charges
1. The prices and charges payable by the Client are those quoted prior to the commencement of work unless otherwise separately agreed in writing to the Client prior to Amril Limited being instructed to act by the Client.
2. In addition to 1 above Amril Limited undertakes as far as is reasonable and is possible to notify the Client of any extraordinary or additional charges before such charges are incurred or likely to be incurred.
3. All fees and charges are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate where applicable.
4. Amril Limited reserves the right to deduct collection fees from all direct payments received on behalf of the Client prior to accounting to the client and such collection fees shall take priority over payments to the client.
5. Standard payment terms for Amril Limited are 10 days from invoice date unless agreed in writing with a Director of Amril Limited.
6. Amril Limited charges interest at 8% above base on late payment of our invoices in accordance to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts act (1998).
7. In the event that an account is closed prematurely by the client then Amril Limited reserves the right to charge and administration fee of 1% of the debt value or £15.00 whichever is greater.
8. Where a debtor enters into a repayment plan, the client agrees that Amril reserves the right to charge a management fee of 2.5% of the debt collected over and above the agreed collection fees set as per 5.1.
9. In all cases, Amril reserves the right to charge the debtor an initial account set up fee as follows.
Debt Set Up Fee Charged to Debtor
£0.00 – £4,999.00 £100.00
£5,000.00 – £9,999.00 £150.00
£10,000 – £19,999.00 £200.00
6. General Conditions
1. Amril Limited accepts no liability for errors or negligence caused by actions of employees, representatives, suppliers, agents or any other third party contracted by Amril Limited in fulfilling its responsibilities and duties towards the Clients.
2. Amril Limited cannot be held responsible for stoppages of work, delays in delivery of post, strikes, lockouts, wars or any other calamity considered an act of God or nature beyond the control of Amril Limited.
3. In the event of a Client failing to pay any charges or invoices due to Amril Limited, then Amril Limited reserves the right not to provide the Client with continuing services and to withdraw all or any services without notice.
4. Amril Limited will at all times maintain complete secrecy as regards the information obtained from the Client in the performance of the services and shall not disclose such information to any third party.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or the provision of the Services shall create or be deemed to create a partnership or the relationship of principal and agent or employer and employee between the Client and Amril Limited.
6. The Client is not permitted under these terms to attempt to employ any Amril Limited staff whilst employed by Amril Limited or for a period of six months after leaving Amril Limited.
These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous terms and conditions in force between Amril Limited and its Clients and prospective Clients unless otherwise agreed in writing by Amril Limited.
106 Queens Road
Company Registration Number: 07409071
Company VAT Registration Number: 160 5395 15